Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Secrets to Looking Young


I am often asked, "how do you keep yourself looking so great?", or "young?"... Of course, I am always, always flattered and very grateful for the compliment. Well, I thought I share some of my secrets.


Diet

You not only eat "like a bird" but eat what birds eat; i.e, twigs, leaves, dirt, fungus, and; of course, the occasional worm... but, only for your protein intake and if you feel really light headed and are fearful you will pass out.


Drinking

everyone says drinking makes them fat! Not at all... here are the "Skinny drinks"


Skinny Margarita - Tequila with a twist of lime. (No salt! You'll puff like a blow fish)

Skinny Martini - Vodka with an olive.

Skinny Whiskey sour - Whiskey, no sour, on the rocks.

Skinny Cosmo - Vodka with a tiny splash of sugar-free cranberry


Skin Care

When you go to your favorite cosmetic counter, ask for:anti-aging, anti-sagging, anti-wrinkle, firming, lifting, smoothing, retinole-infused, SPF 65, colleagen, botaflin, Vitamin E & C, antioxidant, brightening, spot reducing, I don't want to look like Joan Rivers or Goldie Hawn cream. :o)

StarbucksI love starbucks - No it's not fatting! Order:Vente, soy-latte, non-fat, sugar-free vanilla (I live on the edge!), NO WHIP CREAM! Please.


Exercise
Sex


Entertainment
-Don't take yourself too seriously, be happy in your own skin (wrinkles, sags, and all), and laugh often.




Copyright ©Lucy Tamajon 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment