Translate

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mornings


I love mornings. The quietness of waking up at the touch of the sunrise. There is a silence and peace that fills your every fiber. I do not use an alarm clock, I wake up when I wake up; when the universe tells me, “it’s time to start doing it all over again. Today, you have a brand new start.” I do this every day. I live for the minute.


This morning there is an incredible peace in my home. The windows and glass sliding doors are opened; my boys are sleeping; the coffee is on and the aroma is delicious; there are no sounds, but the sound of the sunshine, and the warmth of the peace within. I am grateful that all the characters in my head are still dormant and that I am able to sort out the clutter before they awake.


Mornings are not meant for mayhem but to reflect on the day ahead. I wish all love and peace today. Let’s open our minds and our hearts and create a beautiful world together.


Have a Strawberry of a Day

Copyright ©Lucy Tamajon 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment