Translate

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mr. Creepy

I was chatting with a friend about “girl stuff” yesterday. Well, let me be honest, “girl stuff”, we were talking about men. We were shocked that perhaps we have dated the same man.
During our conversation and in comparing notes; yes, yes, we compared notes; it appears that we had both dated Mr. Creepy!

Ladies, I think we all know Mr. Creepy; but for those of you that have been away from the dating scene for awhile let me refresh your memory.

Mr. Creepy is the guy that calls you from different phone numbers so that you don’t recognize the number and hence he will “catch” you “off base”.

Mr. Creepy asks you were you spent the afternoon and when you say, “oh nowhere really, just stayed home.” He says, “No! You didn’t! You were at Starbucks at three o’clock with someone having coffee!” Wondering how he knows your every move, you say, “Oh, yeah, I stopped by for a quick cup with “so and so”. He says, “Why do you lie about where you were?” Here’s a newsflash, Mr. Creepy, maybe we just forgot because it wasn’t a big deal.

Mr. Creepy lurks in the background and watches and just pops up when you least expect him in the most unexpected times with an “ah huh! I thought you said you had a meeting! Why are you at Victoria Secrets instead? What are you buying? Why?” You look at him and you are thinking, good Lord, I need to run not walk away from this guy, and say “I did have a meeting. I’m buying underwear because I need it; and, I’ll see you maybe never!”

We have all met Mr. Creepy. Here’s my advise ladies when you come across Mr. Creepy, run fast!

Cheers! EXIT, Right! Next!

No comments:

Post a Comment