Translate

Monday, December 13, 2010

Ground Hog Day

The quiet of the morning tells us so much about ourselves, and we realize what’s truly important and what’s not. This may be it. This day may be all we get and it is up to us how we choose to spend it. We can agonize about situations. We can be mad at people. We can cry, pout, and worry. Or, not.

One more day, how lucky are we? One more day to do it all over again and set it right even if for just one day. One more day to love, laugh, hug, dance, eat, drink, and smile. We get to forget, erase all that happened yesterday. It’s gone and done with.

Therefore, today, as I walk out of my door on this very beautiful crisp December morning, I will smile more especially at strangers. I will sing and dance and love. And, when the day is over, I will hope to get another and do it all over again but with a little more passion than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment