Translate

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

God's Time Out

Okay, so as you all know, I have been stranded in a secluded island somewhere in Miami where there are bacon trees, sparkling rainbows, and baby ducks to rescue. So, I will bring everyone up to speed and hopefully I will start my blogging ways again very soon.

Last Thursday, my computer crashed! My internet went down! And, finally on Sunday evening my cell phone decided not to allow me to answer any incomming calls. I will not bore you with the technological details. At first, I went bonkers. Then one of those voices in my head said, "you need a time out. Disconnect from the cyber world and reconnect with the real world." So, I did.

I have done a lot of very interesting things, and I will fill everyone in on the details and specifics. One of the most important things I did was read a book that a beautiful soul gave me to read. Many Masters, Many Lives. It answered a lot of questions that have been really bothering me for a very long time about the people and voices in my head. Whatever, I know you all think I'm nuts. I am so deal with it.

I decided to take out my "Giant Eraser" which is awesome, (I will write about this tomorrow so that you can understand the process); and my magical rainbow marker and redo my whole life going forward. I know that you are all having issues following this blog. I understand completely. You will need to follow closely because I will elaborate on everything in the future.

This morning as I set off on my regular boring work routine, which I have decided to use my magic rainbow marker and make interesting and fun, I am pondering, "I was able to send my computer back to Dell, they are working on it. However, where do we send our souls for repair?"

Have we lost the human touch? Are we all so caught up in our cyber-space worlds that we have lost the connection to our souls? How do we re-connect with our souls?

Copyright ©Lucy Tamajon 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment