Translate

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Hello, again

Well, I had taken a break from my blogs because I did not think that anyone was reading them or even remotely interested. Then one friend mentioned how much they enjoyed my blogs, and when I asked a few people they told me that they did read my blogs but just didn't want to comment. "It is the quiet ones, like me, that look forward to your writings the most." That was a comment from a friend, I was touched.

It seems that they find their voice through what I perceive to be my sometimes silly ramblings. They find comfort in my words. And, even look for guidance during some of their difficult times. I was touched and overwhelmed with emotions.

Therefore, if I can touch one person, make a difference in one person's life, then, I will blog. After all, we are all here to do God's work; and, God's work at times may be doing the small things in life often enough to make a difference.

I welcome all comments, ideas, suggestions, and feedback. Your input helps me be a better writer and a better person, and that is what my heart longs for.

I will be blogging regularly. I will make this interesting, different, and uniquely me. Much love and peace.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to reading more of your new work Lucy!!!

    ReplyDelete